Our litigation department offers a comprehensive service covering virtually all aspects of the law. Our litigation team strives to provide a service which is efficient and cost effective in order to achieve resolution of all disputes as expeditiously as possible.
Our offices are located within walking distance of both the Magistrate’s Court and High Court allowing for easy parking and access to the Courts for the speedy filing of documents and for clients’ attendance at Court. Our attorneys are familiar with local practice and procedures and regularly appear as Counsel in the High Court.
Our team is able to assist you in most litigation matters and we offer the following specialised services:
- Agency and correspondent services to out of town attorneys
- Commercial litigation
- Property law
- Body corporate and Sectional Title matters
- Financial recoveries on behalf of financial institutions – asset repossession and mortgage bond foreclosures
- Debt recovery
- Rental recovery and landlord and tenant disputes
- Liquidation and insolvency related litigation
- Business Rescue Procedures
- Family law including divorces, custody proceedings and maintenance matters
- Personal injury and MVA claims
- Administrative law including local government and municipal law
- Criminal law
Our litigation department also offers alternative dispute resolution services including mediation and arbitration procedures. Our boardrooms are equipped and available for this purpose and our team is able to give specialist advice as to which matters should be best referred to an alternate dispute forum.
Depending on your requirements please contact: